Why Computer Fellows
Computer Fellows manages your IT so you can get ahead.
When running a small business, every moment counts. You don't have to lose any of them to problems with your company's IT operations...
An interruption in server access, a loss of important data - even a poorly managed spam filter - costs small business time and money. Outsourcing technology management to IT professionals like Computer Fellows insures against this lost productivity, at a price you can afford.
Here's how you'll benefit from services by Computer Fellows:
- Never go without IT support again: We're available to help 24/7.
- Save money on technology products: We select only the best software that you truly need.
- Maximize efficiency on the road: We'll set your staff up for reliable remote access.
- Benefit from proactive IT management: We make sure technology keeps your business moving forward.
Think of Computer Fellows as your business's personal IT department. It's our strategic advantage to learn how your business operates in order to provide custom solutions that make your company more efficient than before.
CFI will work with your current IT personnel or simply become your ultimate resource for all technology needs. Our goal is to provide your business a sustainable advantage through the use and implementation of technology. We pride ourselves in fostering long-term relationships with our clients in a variety of businesses, specializing in medical/health services, financial organizations, and legal services, as well as:
- We've worked with organizations to obtain donated software and hardware, as well as developing strategies to obtain the most services and technologies within a budget.
- We also recognize that your organization is a valued and integral part of the community. As a thank you, services to non-profits are provided at a 10% discount on labor.
- Remote entry and communications for supervisors
- Assistance with account software and experience with most job costing packages (Including QuickBooks Contractors Edition, Timberline, GEAC etc.)
- Project management software experience and estimating
- Security and Surveillance for jobsites
As your IT partner, we'll work closely with you to ensure that your company has the tools for success and the support to keep them operating smoothly.
Your personalized service plan will improve your company's bottom line.